5.15.2008

Eighteen.




Eighteen days until I leave.  I can't believe it!  I'm nervous and excited and it still seems so unreal.
Visa update: all four of the girls on my team have our visas!  Yay!  Now we're just waiting on the guys.  Keep remembering them when you pray, please.
Housing update: two of the girls already there in Port Elizabeth (Brittney and Liz) found a house that they can share with the four of us girls.  Three bedrooms, two bathrooms, completely furnished - and when we split up the monthly rent, it's close to half of what we were paying in Lubbock.  That's a really, really good deal.  I'm so excited to see our new house!  As soon they send us some pictures, I'll put them up here.
Eighteen days.

Dwell not upon thy weariness, thy strength shall be according to the measure of thy desire.
-Arab Proverb




No comments:

Post a Comment