8.31.2007

For Lunch.

Here's what I have for lunch, since my Ma wants to know!

We go to the store once a week, and we usually buy three Lunchables apiece. (At the Walmart here, they're 3 for $4, a total bargain if you ask me!) I usually get the crackers and lunch meat and cheese kind. They're cheap and easy to deal with.

So I have that three times a week. The other times I have what I like to call The Plain Ole Sandwich - two pieces of turkey between two slices of wheat bread. It's plain, but the bread gets all weird and soggy if you put mustard on it and it sits for a while. That's pretty much a well-known fact! And I put two slices of turkey on it because it just adds a little more "umph" to it, if you know what I mean. It's pretty darn good if I do say so myself. You should try it, especially on Wednesdays for lunch. It'll be like we're having lunch together!

Also, I usually back some of those orange cheese crackers or some Wheat Thins or Cheez-Its. And I pack a dessert like a few Oreos or one of those oatmeal pie things. And a bottle of water to drink. It's all pretty simple, and fast, and cheap. Such is the life of a poor missionary student. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment